Process Development Analytical Support Associate
Provide analytical support to assist in the design, testing and implementation processes, in addition to instrumentation and equipment for clinical and commercial product manufacturing. Participate in the development and evaluation of technologies to improve cost effectiveness and improved product quality.
- Analytical Support for Experimentation & Equipment Evaluations – Performs assays to characterize the process and demonstrate effect/impact of process improvements or new equipment. Makes detailed observations to assist with the analysis and interpretation of results. Assists in data collection, analysis, and technical report preparation.
- Technology Transfer – Assists in facilitating the efficient and cost effective transition of processes from development to manufacturing. Assists with equipment and process validation to facilate technology transfer to manufacturing.
- Confidentiality – Ensure that information and documentation pertaining to Argos Therapeutics, Inc. is treated as confidential information and handled appropriately as confidential information.
- Safety – Perform all job functions and responsibilities in a safe and responsible manner. Ensure compliance of co-workers with all safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Supports assay development efforts by providing test material
- Other duties as required.
- Requires a BS degree in a scientific discipline with 2-5 years related experience or a MS degree in a scientific discipline with 0 – 2 years related experience
- Experience with flow cytometry is required.
- Basic aseptic technique and experience with cell culture is required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Flexibility on work schedules and duties.
- Ability and willingness to be regularly, predictably and reliably at work.