ARGOS IS GROWING!
After having met several important milestones including exciting clinical data, we are poised for new strategic objectives which will require significant new resources. Those new resources include a well-qualified Assay Development Associate.
The Assay Development Associate will participate in the development and implementation of assay development in support of Raw Material and Vendor qualification programs. The scientist will also participate in the technology transfer of the developed assays. The expected result will be assays ready for technology transfer and qualification and/or validation.
- Conduct hands-on laboratory research activities involving assay development for testing in identity and functional assays
- Work alongside with a Scientist in a group to optimize and qualify the assay to prepare for technology transfer and validation.
- Document work in lab notebooks, prepare reports and present data.
- Contribute to generation of documentation including procedures, technical reports and protocols.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Requires Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in cell biology, biochemistry, microbiology, molecular biology or related discipline, with a minimum of 2 years industry experience.
- Prior experience working in a biopharmaceutical product development environment and familiarity with GMPs and applicable regulatory guidelines is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills are critical; will be working with input from other functional groups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to operate a recent version of MS Office software, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Willingness to maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Ability and willingness to be regularly, predictably and reliably at work.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits. For confidential consideration, please submit a resume with a cover letter and salary history.
No phone calls please.
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.