ARGOS IS GROWING!
After having met several important milestones including exciting clinical data, we are poised for new strategic objectives which will require significant new resources. Those new resources include a well-qualified Project Coordinator/Scheduler
Contribute and support the Project Management Team to plan, execute and report on all projects. Support the planning and development of project plans and schedules for clinical and commercial projects. Assist in cross-unit coordination both internal and external for clinical and commercial projects.
- Project Management – Setup of project related documentation and sustain new and existing project development efforts managed by MS&T and other departments. Assist in developing and maintaining detailed timelines across departments. Interact with project staff to define tasks, dates and resources as they relate to the schedule. Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure appropriate identification and tracking of project priorities and dependencies. Assist in compiling, recording and distributing status reports and other documentation as well as any potential issues impacting rate-limiting steps or dependencies to ensure expedient resolution. Prepare, implement, monitor, and update the project plan. Ensure compliance with internal program procedures and project control system guidelines. Contribute to improvements to enhance the efficiency and quality of the work performed.
- Scheduling - Create and maintain project and functional team schedules for new or existing development and deployment projects. Develop and maintain project schedules for complex company projects throughout the project lifecycle. Assist with determining the critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to the schedule and suggest work-around(s). Track schedule progress and task dependencies. Perform schedule analysis in support of assigned programs and projects. Perform schedule variance analysis by comparing baseline to schedule. Assist management understanding of Gantt, milestone charts, and resource information in the schedule. Participate in scheduling status reviews and other meetings.
- Other Requirements – Work collaboratively with personnel in all departments as required to monitor progress on activities to ensure project plans and timelines are maintained.
- Confidentiality – Ensure that information and documentation pertaining to Argos Therapeutics, Inc. is treated as confidential information and handled appropriately as confidential information.
- Safety – Perform all job functions and responsibilities in a safe and responsible manner. Ensure compliance of co-workers with all safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Other duties as required.
- Requires a BS degree in a scientific discipline with 2+ years related experience or a MS degree in a scientific discipline.
- Project Coordination or Project Management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP processing and BLA requirements is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) are required. Experience developing and maintaining schedules in MS Project is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Flexibility on work schedules and duties.
- Ability and willingness to be regularly, predictably and reliably at work.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits. For confidential consideration, please submit a resume with a cover letter and salary history.
No phone calls please.
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.