ARGOS IS GROWING!
After having met several important milestones including exciting clinical data, we are poised for new strategic objectives which will require significant new resources. Those new resources include a well-qualified Quality Assurance Specialist.
SCOPE: Provide QA review and disposition of incoming raw materials and consumables and provide QA review and oversight for Product Shipments.
- Provide QA review and disposition of incoming raw materials and consumables.
- Complete appropriate documentation to assure compliance with GMP and Specifications
- QA review of GMP documentation including batch review and quality systems documentation as required
- Provide QA review and oversight for product shipments
- Establish work priorities to meet targets and timelines
- In a timely manner communicate to Quality Assurance management any incidents related to the incoming raw materials program
- Support all activities related to the raw materials vendor qualification program
- Provide timely feedback to operation groups on material disposition functions
- Assist in the initiation and organization of Quality Systems documentation
- Assist in the preparation of vendor agreements
- Participate in Core Member process teams, as needed
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 0-2 years of related experience with a Bachelorâ€™s Degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent, or 2-4 years with an Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have the ability to perform inspection operations with minimum assistance
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability and desire to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability and willingness to be regularly, predictably and reliably at work
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits. For confidential consideration, please submit a resume with a cover letter and salary history.
No phone calls please.
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.