ARGOS IS GROWING!
After having met several important milestones including exciting clinical data, we are poised for new strategic objectives which will require significant new resources. Those new resources include a well-qualified Quality Control Analyst.
The individual will conduct routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in-process, and finished product according to standard test methods. The individual may also assist in the qualification or validation of in-process and release assays utilized in Quality Control and assist in preparing necessary documentation. All activities will be performed in a cGMP compliant environment.
- Responsible for conducting routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in-process, and finished product according to standard test methods. Test methods include gel electrophoresis, spectrophotometry, immunophenotyping, bioburden, endotoxin, IL-12, and Northern blot analysis.
- May perform environmental monitoring of air, surfaces, and personnel in Manufacturing
- Enumerate bacterial and fungal colonies from Manufacturing environmental monitoring samples and enter results into the MODA system
- Compile data for technical reports
- Write and update standard test methods and standard operating procedures, as needed
- Participate in assay validation/qualification
- Strive to improve assays for better efficiency and consistent results
- Report any lab result that is out of specification
- Apply knowledge of cGMP on a daily basis
- Perform other duties as required
- BS degree in Molecular Biology or Biochemistry with 2 - 5 yearsâ€™ experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry with experience in Quality Control preferred
- Strong experience in molecular biology (RNA handling, PCR, western blot, electrophoresis)
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers
- Must have initiative, high attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Ability and willingness to be regularly, predictably, and reliably at work
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits. For confidential consideration, please submit a resume with a cover letter and salary history.
No phone calls please.
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.