ARGOS IS GROWING!
After having met several important milestones including exciting clinical data, we are poised for new strategic objectives which will require significant new resources. Those new resources include a well-qualified Senior Training Specialist.
Develop and implement GxP training programs at Argos to comply with global regulations and guidelines. This role will ensure employees have applicable knowledge and task/skill based training and meet their required objectives.
- Develop, implement, and monitor training program within Argos.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Serve as Training Administrator and maintain training records within the electronic training system.
- Establish training curriculums with department managers prior to employee hire date and conduct periodic reviews of curriculums to ensure accuracy of assigned training requirements.
- Create job codes in MasterControl assigning the applicable departmental roles and curriculums.
- Implement and conduct new-hire training; coordinate with other internal departments to determine and conduct initial training.
- Maintain employee master signature log, ensuring all new employees sign upon hire date.
- Maintain training folders for each employee.
- Initiate, revise, and approve training procedures.
- Create SOP exams for approved procedures and implement courses and exams in MasterControl.
- Prepare training materials and create multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Provide classroom training, and coordinate on-the-job training and workshops.
- Confer with management to identify and assess training and education needs at Argos.
- Generate and distribute reports for overdue or upcoming training tasks.
- Provide leadership development education.
- Periodically evaluate training effectiveness.
- Train and/or supervisor other trainers as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or an equivalent combination of education and training experience.
- Effective training and presentation skills
- Knowledge of regulations governing training programs
- Ability to assess and align training needs with individual and departmental goals
- Ability to effectively communicate training needs with individuals at all levels
- Ability to evaluate training feedback to monitor effectiveness and make appropriate corrections
- Ability to effectively manage and facilitate group discussions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Strong grammar skills
- Sound organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work well as a team member or individually
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability and willingness to be regularly, predictably and reliably at work
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits. For confidential consideration, please submit a resume with a cover letter and salary history.
No phone calls please.
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.