ARGOS IS GROWING!
After having met several important milestones including exciting clinical data, we are poised for new strategic objectives which will require significant new resources. Those new resources include a well-qualified Building Information Modeling Specialist.
Building Information Specialist is responsible for managing BIM (Building Information Modeling) related technologies, processes, support and training.
- Analyze and develop BIM standards, implementation, and enforcement of BIM documentation and workflow process standards
- Manage BIM process for sustainable design, planning, cost estimating, integrated project delivery, and facilities management
- Monitor the progress of BIM workflow between project teams, consultants and contractors to insure that projects are operating at maximum efficiency as this relates to the utilization of BIM.
- Coordinate services with internal & client project leaders and other BIM leaders.
- Communicate with subcontractors, teammates and internal customers regarding drawings status, issues, etc.
- Manage software products including but not limited to incorporating new version releases and customization of the product.
- Provide quality control reviews for completeness and adherence to approved standards for all drawings and data input
- Provide project BIM file setup and BIM Execution Planning support; perform coordination of BIM models between design and engineering disciplines, both internally and with consultants (clash detection and coordination)
- Create written technology evaluations and budgets for future technology adoption that aligns with the corporate goals
- Liaison between software vendors, IT, and technical support groups
- Develop and maintain CAD and BIM standards, develop company‚Äôs BIM capabilities
- Remain abreast of advancing technology and make recommendations for new systems and software
- Perform QA review of BIM models for maximum efficiency and accuracy.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 5+ years experience performing BIM for pharmaceutical, biotech projects
- A.S. Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or similar disciplines
- Must have PC experience in Windows environments
- Experience with Revit, Archicad, Bentley Architecture, ADT, Navisworks, SketchUp, & FM software tools, or similar is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, highly motivated with strong work ethic
- Positive Attitude with proven problem solving, adaptive learning and time management skills
- Flexible to work schedules and duties
- Knowledge of cGMPs, applicable standard practices and regulatory guidances
- Ability and willingness to be regularly, predictably and reliably at work
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits. For confidential consideration, please submit a resume with a cover letter and salary history.
No phone calls please.
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.