ARGOS IS GROWING!
After having met several important milestones including exciting clinical data, we are poised for new strategic objectives which will require significant new resources. Those new resources include a well-qualified Senior Manager of Global Supply Chain and Logistics.
Manage global cellular immunotherapy scheduling and logistics for clinical manufacturing of multiple products while building a solid operational groundwork for successful commercial launch and operations efficiency.
- Manage supply chain functions in support of clinical trial materials (CTM) and oversee production planning, project management, inventory control and policies for CTMs and in preparation for commercial manufacturing.
- Manage supply relationships with internal and external stake holders. Investigate and recommend new and improved planning systems and processes and identify risks in supply chain; recommend mitigation plans to senior management and implement solutions. Ensures policies are established and drives quality improvements and initiatives related to the supply chain management.
- Manage internal and external communication and logistics regarding batch releases and global dose shipments. Ensure timely and accurate communication of schedules to stakeholders.
- Work with partners in Manufacturing, Clinical Operations, QA, QC, Materials Management, and external partners for efficient scheduling and timely delivery of products to clinical sites.
- Manage inventory of work-in-process and finished goods, including working with Clinical and Manufacturing to schedule patient material collections and production of key intermediates on a just-in-time basis.
- Collaborate with internal and external e-systems partners to build robust scheduling tools with ERP (SAP) integration.
- Manage key relationship with partner providing cold chain inventory storage, kit production, and shipping depot services between Argos and clinical sites. Drive continuous improvement efforts in logistics systems and procedures. internally and within partner organizations.
- Evaluate and develop business alternatives and back-up sourcing for logistics providers to balance risks and costs.
- Support the Commercial group in building a Patient Service Center to provide a seamless customer experience for patients and physicians while efficiently allocating manufacturing capacity and logistics.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 8 yearsâ€™ experience in Scheduling, Logistics, or Manufacturing operations; and a Bachelorâ€™s degree in Science, Engineering or Business discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems required.
- Experience managing complex schedules and priorities in dynamic environments.
- Experience with cGMP, biologics, cold chain, cell therapy, and/or clinical operations highly preferred.
- Strong, positive interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits. For confidential consideration, please submit a resume with a cover letter and salary history.
No phone calls please.
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.