Return to Job Listings
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / PROJECT MANAGER
This position will be responsible for managing a number of the Company’s key external programs, support the Company’s business development efforts, and serve as a bridge between the Company’s business development and research and development groups.
• Primary responsibility for oversight and management of external projects with corporate and academic partners
• Serve as liaison between company and partners by coordinating exchange of information, arranging meetings and facilitating technical discussions between company and partner representatives.
• Responsible for continued relationship building with partners.
• Assist with developing business strategy, methods of operation, policies and other concerns of partners and coordinate with other company functional areas.
• Collaborate with company scientists, clinicians and business executives to present partnership opportunities in clear and informed fashion to maximize effectiveness.
• Coordinate and manage due diligence activities on assigned projects. This may involve assisting with technical evaluation of new product and technology licensing opportunities, as well as due diligence assessments with financial analyses.
• Support VP Business Development in a range of business functions that include establishing product development collaborations, evaluating & negotiating technology licensing agreements and monitoring competitive environment.
• Research, analyze and create revenue models on market opportunities for company-based products.
• Minimum 4-6 years of relevant biologics or life sciences industry experience in a business development and/or project management role. Specifically, experience in project management, technology assessment/acquisition, market research / financial analysis, marketing / product development or other aspects of business development and project management.
• MS degree in a life science and MBA. In lieu of an MBA, relevant work equivalence in project management, strategic business development and/or product development.
• Intimate knowledge of bio-pharmaceutical/life sciences industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Project Manager
• Proven analytic and financial abilities and proven, well-established business writing skills.
• Strong and confident interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) are essential.
• A team player with the desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Demonstrated excellence both during academic career and during previous employment.
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to travel as needed and deal successfully with international partners.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits.
For confidential consideration, please
a resume with a cover letter and salary
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.