Return to Job Listings
This individual will be responsible for performing, coordinating, and supervising the work of the Calibration group to ensure that all facility instrumentation is calibrated properly on schedule and in compliance with cGMP requirements.
• Manage the Calibration Program in a cGMP facility, ensuring calibrations are performed as scheduled, and maintain documentation as required by Calibration Program SOP.
• Perform both hands-on calibration and supervisory functions.
• Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, calibration and repair on a variety of complex process and analytical instrumentation.
• Approve, schedule and supervise vendor calibrations.
• Maintain calibration standards.
• Develop calibration procedures.
• Implement Preventative Maintenance program into CalMan database.
• Coordinate and maintain PM schedule.
• Responsible for execution of Equipment Qualification protocols.
• Participate in design and implementation of process automation.
• Four-year technical degree or military training in a relevant technical program.
• Minimum five years pharmaceutical/biotech calibration experience.
• Minimum two years experience in a team leadership, supervisory, or management role.
• Experience with PLC's and robotics is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits.
For confidential consideration, please
a resume with a cover letter and salary
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.