Return to Job Listings
DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE, CELLULAR
Design, test and implement processes, instrumentation and equipment to support manufacturing of clinical product(s). Provide expertise in engineering, design, testing and validation of equipment. Develop/evaluate technologies to improve cost effectiveness and improved product quality.
• Experimentation & Development Runs: Performs experiments and development runs to evaluate potential process improvements. Perform assays to characterize the process and demonstrate effect/impact of process improvements or new equipment. Makes detailed observations, analyzes data and interprets results. Prepares protocols and technical reports.
• Equipment Prototype Evaluations: Participates with new process/equipment design, specifications, prototyping, and evaluation/characterization. Works collaboratively with consultants and vendors to reengineer and implement new manufacturing processes.
• Technology Transfer: Assists in streamlines procedures for compliance with regulatory standards. Assists in facilitating efficient and cost effective transition of processes from development to manufacturing. Writes SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) to facilitate training of manufacturing personnel on new equipment and new procedures.
• Assists with equipment and process validation to facilitate technology transfer to manufacturing.
• Supports assay development efforts by providing test material.
• Ensure that information and documentation pertaining to Argos Therapeutics, Inc. is treated as confidential information and handled appropriately as confidential information.
• Perform all job functions and responsibilities in a safe and responsible manner. Ensure compliance with all safety policies and procedures at all times.
• BS degree, preferably in a scientific discipline with 2-5 years related experience or a MS degree, preferably in a scientific discipline with 0-2 years related experience is required.
• Experience with cell culture is required; primary cell culture experience is preferred.
• Working knowledge of flow cytometry is preferred.
• Working knowledge of closed systems/automation is desirable.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills are required.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively to guide a project from inception to successful implementation.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits.
For confidential consideration, please
a resume with a cover letter and salary
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.