Return to Job Listings
QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST
The individual will perform routine environmental monitoring of manufacturing areas and maintain laboratory supplies for the EM laboratory. The individual will also assist with sterility, endotoxin, and mycoplasma assays and maintain documentation of data. The individual may also perform other QC assays as necessary.
• Perform environmental monitoring of air, surfaces and personnel in production suites.
• Enter QC microbiology and environmental monitoring test results into databases, and monitor trends.
• Maintain equipment and supplies in QC microbiology laboratory.
• Apply knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices on a daily basis.
• Compile data for documentation of test procedures, and prepare reports.
• Review and update Standard Operating Procedures as necessary.
• Perform product release assays such as sterility, endotoxin, and mycoplasma.
• Ensure on a daily basis that the laboratories are in cGMP compliance.
• BS degree in Chemistry or Biological Sciences.
• Minimum 2 years in biotech/pharmaceutical with experience in Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance.
• Prefer experience in environmental monitoring and/or sterility and endotoxin assays.
• Must have strong computer skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers.
• Must have initiative, high attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits.
For confidential consideration, please
a resume with a cover letter and salary
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.