Return to Job Listings
QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST II
The individual will perform routine in-process, stability and release assays. The individual will also perform environmental monitoring of Manufacturing areas. The individual will document data according to GMP guidelines.
• Responsible for conducting routine analyses of raw materials, in-process, and finished products according to standard operating procedures.
• Perform environmental monitoring of air, surfaces and personnel in production suites.
• Maintain equipment and supplies in QC laboratories.
• Apply knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices on a daily basis.
• Compile data for documentation of test procedures and prepare reports.
• Review and update Standard Operating Procedures as necessary.
• Ensure on a daily basis that the laboratories are in cGMP compliance.
• Perform other duties as required.
• BS degree with 1 - 5 years in biotech/pharmaceutical industry preferably with experience in Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance.
• Prefer experience in molecular biology and/or environmental monitoring.
• Must have strong computer skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers.
• Must have initiative, high attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits.
For confidential consideration, please
a resume with a cover letter and salary
No phone calls please.
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.