Return to Job Listings
QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST III
The individual will assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality control systems and laboratory activities to insure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for conducting routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in process, and finished formulations according to standard operating procedures.
• Compiles data for documentation of test procedures and prepares reports.
• Reviews data obtained for compliance to specifications and reports abnormalities.
• Revises and updates standard operating procedures as needed.
• Applies knowledge of good manufacturing practices and good laboratory practices on a daily basis.
• May provide guidance to other lower-level personnel.
• Develop, validate/qualify, and improve assays for better efficiency and consistent results.
• Review QC test results to ensure that specifications are met and that testing has been performed according to cGMP and GLP requirements. Make recommendations for any corrective actions.
• Ensure on a daily basis that the laboratories are in cGMP compliance.
• BS degree, MS preferred, in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, or Biochemistry
• Minimum 5 years biotech/pharmaceutical experience in quality control or molecular biology.
• Must have experience with the documentation and implementation of quality control systems in a biotech/pharmaceutical setting.
• Prefer experience in cell culture.
• Must have experience in molecular biology.
• Must have strong computer skills; Microsoft products.
• Must be able to communicate intelligently with co-workers.
• Must have initiative, high attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits.
For confidential consideration, please
a resume with a cover letter and salary
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.