Return to Job Listings
QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST, ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING
This individual will perform routine environmental monitoring of Manufacturing areas, provide monitoring support during manufacturing processes and additional monitoring support as needed for special testing. The individual may also be required to assist in investigations for environmental monitoring excursions and laboratory investigations due to microbial contamination. The person will be required to input Environmental Monitoring data into the EM database and trend EM data. The individual will help maintain laboratory supplies for the EM laboratory. The person will document data according to cGMP guidelines.
• Perform environmental monitoring of air, surfaces and personnel in production suites.
• Enumerate bacterial and fungal colonies and subculture for identification.
• Enter QC microbiology and environmental monitoring test results into databases and monitor trends.
• Prepare trending reports from database.
• Support preparation of audit responses.
• Maintain equipment and supplies in QC microbiology laboratory.
• Routinely clean laboratories in unclassified areas.
• Apply knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices on a daily basis.
• Compile data for documentation of test procedures and prepare reports.
• Ensure on a daily basis that the laboratories are in cGMP compliance.
• Other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, preferably in microbiology.
• At least 5 years’ experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry with experience in Environmental Monitoring.
• Must have experience in performing Gram Stains and microbial culture techniques.
• Must have strong computer skills in Excel and MS Word.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with coworkers.
• Must have initiative, high attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits.
For confidential consideration, please
a resume with a cover letter and salary
No phone calls please.
Argos Therapeutics is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.