Return to Job Listings
This individual will be responsible for the execution of projects in support of ongoing clinical trials related to sample collection and sample processing for downstream assessment in immunological based assays and determining the activity of immunotherapeutic products using in vitro immunoassays and GMP compliant processes.
• Participate in the GMP compliant processing of blood derived samples from cancer and HIV infected subjects enrolled in ongoing clinical trials
• Participate in the running of immunological based assays to assess immunological parameters related to the biological function of current immunotherapies
• Participate in the documentation and record keeping required to support current clinical trials
• May participate in drafting of GMP compliant SOPs, batch records and item specifications and STMs in support of sample collection and immuno-monitoring
• May perform final product QC GMP compliant testing
• Generate and present documentation suitable for supervisor review
• Keep current by reading scientific literature and technical reports related to the research projects
• Other duties as required
• BS degree with 2-5 years experience or Masters degree with 1-2 years experience; industry experience preferred
• Experience in primary cell culture of human peripheral blood cells and or tissue culturing of cell lines
• Experience in blood processing of clinical specimens for downstream immunological assessment
• Experience in flow cytometry and immunoassays preferred
• Background in immunology or cell biology preferred
• cGMP compliant training preferred
• Good interpersonal and communication skills are required; will be working within research/development groups coordinating activities in other company wide areas such as Manufacturing and QC
• High level of initiative and attention to detail required
• Effective oral and written communication skills; preferred experience with batch record documentation and SOPs
• Ability to operate recent versions of MS Office software, including Word, Excel and Outlook
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits.
For confidential consideration, please
a resume with a cover letter and salary
No phone calls please.
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.