Return to Job Listings
To assist in the development and evaluation of product improvements highlighted by Research. To test and optimize product improvements in favor of developing formal procedures ready to transfer to Manufacturing.
• Performs experiments based upon protocols defined in Research, makes detailed observations, analyzes data and interprets results.
• Presents experimental results in both written and oral manner, reports results to RNA Development Scientist in a form such that proper experimental interpretation can be done.
• Prepares protocol amendments and optimization.
• Generates data summaries and technical reports.
• Suggests new methods, procedures, techniques and tests for solving specific product development problems with the support of Research group.
• Assists in streamlining procedures for cGMP compliance and regulatory requirements.
• Conducts assigned experiments following proper laboratory techniques as assigned by Supervisor.
• Conducts routine literature searches and keeps current with relevant literature.
• Cooperates with scientists throughout the company to be aware of other research activities and the relationship to the assigned projects.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Bachelors degree in Molecular Biology or related discipline with 2-5 years of experience, or Masters degree with 0-2 years of related experience.
• Experience with basic Molecular Biology techniques such as RT-PCR, Northern blot analysis, cloning and work involving RNA is required.
• Familiarity with advanced Molecular Biology techniques such as Real Time PCR, Bioanalyzer are preferred.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills are required; will be working with input from within Research as well as QA.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to operate a recent version of MS Office software, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must be willing to maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with outstanding benefits.
For confidential consideration, please
a resume with a cover letter and salary
Argos Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.